Announcements – November 4, 2015

Theodore Weiss, Senior Reporter

Don’t Forget – Door Decorating Competition began on Monday, November 2nd. Remember that only the area of THE DOOR will be included in the judging. There is a total of 5 points possible in each of the following areas: originality, relation to class of study, and creative use of materials. The maximum number of students allowed on a decorating team is 30. Please feel free to use any and all supplies found in the media center, nurse’s office and front office supply cabinet. Contact Ms. Wendy if you have any questions or concerns. Let the “games” begin!` And may the best door win!​

Food Pantry Challenge: To help out our Campaign for Kindness kids, Ms. Wendy would like to challenge each student to bring in as many cans of food as possible within the next two weeks so that we can build the biggest “mustang” horse ever in the front office. Bring your canned goods to the front office by next Friday and we will begin the construction of the horse. Just think – easy task to finish, no homework required, and you’re helping out a local family who might otherwise be hungry! Now I ask you this – will we have a huge Mustang in the front office – or will we have a “My Little Pony?” Please donate!

Activity Announcements:
The fall play “A Servant of Two Masters” will be performed this Friday and Saturday at 7:00 and this Sunday at 3:00 at the district auditorium. Admission is $3 for students, $5 for adults.

On Thursday the 17th of November all 9th, 10th, 11th graders will take the PACT. All classroom assignments will be hanging outside of the office. You must bring a calculator and two #2 pencils non-mechanical for testing. There will be classes in the afternoon. If you are a 12th grader and need bus transportation that day please see Ms. Wendy in the front office.

There will be a wrestling meeting Thursday during advisory in Mr. Borkowski room.

Knowledge Bowl practice today at lunch in Mrs. Gardner’s room.

Today’s Activity/Athletic Announcements:
6:00pm – 8:00pm​World Language Night – Commons/New Gym/Media Center – Please come and check out all the hard work our World Language students have been putting in to this night! It is mucho fantastico!