Announcements- August 30, 2017

Allie Robbins, Reporter

Activity Announcements:
Students must keep their lockers locked at all times. Failure to do so will result in consequences.

Freshmen: Manitou Springs High School is a closed campus for ALL freshmen during lunch. You will be notified of changes to this policy by administration.

Mustang Thespian Society! If you want to be involved in theatre projects this year, come to the informational meeting about Mustang Thespian Society TODAY right after school We will talk about the new format of the club, upcoming auditions for the fall play and how you can get involved. We’ll meet in the Theatre Lab from 3:30 – 4:30.

Fro-yo social: there will be FREE frozen yogurt and games out on the track this Friday Sept 1st before the Saint Mary’s Football game. We will also have a spirit bus taking students to the Saint Mary’s field. Students will need $4 to get into the game. Sign up at Mrs Glass’ office! JOIN US FOR FROzen yogurt and TO SUPPORT OUR BOYS.

Knowledge Bowl is meeting today at lunch in Mrs. Gardner. All who are interested are invited.

The Gay, Straight, Trans Alliance, or GSTA, meets in Mrs. Kerrigan’s Room (Room 11) at lunch on Wednesdays. Come today, and bring your lunch!

Today’s Activity/Athletic Announcements:
All day​​MW Lesson – Jones, Kerrigan – Email & Calendar
9:40am – 10:10am​​Frosh Adv Lesson 1: Email & Google Cal – Kerrigan (Rockenbach) & Jones (McCracken)
3:30pm – 7:30pm​​BGOLF @ FOUNTAIN FORT CARSON (9) – Cheyenne Shadows Golf Club ​
6:00pm – 8:30pm​​Open House