Announcements – 28 April, 2017

Lily Reavis, Editor-in-Chief

Don’t forget to visit the MSHS Art Show tonight from 6 – 8 p.m. in the SILC building. There is some mind blowing artwork on display – you will not want to miss it!

Activity Announcements:

Seniors and Juniors, The theme of prom this year will be Secret Garden, and it will be held at the Antlers Hotel on April 29 from 8:30 to 11:30 pm. Tickets are $55 for individuals, and $100 for couples. Purchase yours today in Mrs. Glass’ office!

If you are planning to attend after prom, you MUST have a waiver signed by your parent or guardian to participate.  Check your email account for a copy of the waiver or see Mrs. Glass for a copy.

Yearbooks are on sale now for $55 until Green & Gold Day when the cost goes up if we have any left! Go to The Prospector website to order one today! Or stop by Mrs. Nagel’s room if you’d like to pay with cash or check.

Today’s Activity/Athletic Announcements:

6:00pm – 7:30pm            2A/3A GIRLS All Star Basektball Game – St. Mary’s High School

6:00pm – 8:00pm            ART SHOW–SILC

7:30pm – 9:00pm            2A/3A BOYS All Star Basektball Game – St. Mary’s High School

Sat Apr 29

8:30pm – 11:30pm            PROM – The Antlers

Congratulations to our girls Soccer team on their 2 – 0 win over Salida last night, and their league championship title!

COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Seniors please make sure to turn in a copy of any scholarship letters and college acceptance letters that you have received to the counseling office.

And Ms. Wendy’s Friday joke is: What does Snow White’s seven dwarfs use to cut their pizza? Little Caesars