Announcements – 18 Jan., 2017

Spencer Briggs-Hale

Students hard at work in the media center.

Spencer Briggs-Hale, Reporter

Activity Announcements:

Partners for Healthy Choices needs students that are willing to babysit on the next six Wednesday evenings from 6-8pm.  You will be paid $10 an hour and will receive service hour credit as well.  For more information and to be scheduled, please contact the PHC office at the SILC.

Hey amigos-looking for an adventure? Want to help others on a Global scale? It’s not too late for Cabo Spring break! But you need to get your deposit turned in to secure a spot on the trip! Daily beach time, surfing, whale watching, helping out in orphanages and senior centers, and a full time Spanish tutor for 6 nights and 7 days! See Mr. Batson pronto for details-it’s not too late for Cabo Spring Break!!!!

Students: Please check your email for a very important survey, and fill out that survey as soon as you can. It’s very important and the mass media staff need as many people as possible to fill out the survey.

Knowledge Bowl practice today at lunch in Mrs. Gardner’s room.

Today’s Activity/Athletic Announcements:

4:30pm – 6:30pm Robotics Practice

6:30pm – 8:30pm Astronomy Night–Track

Congratulations to our girls and boys basketball teams on their huge wins over Trinidad last night.

I would just like to give a huge shout out to our jazz band and our cheerleaders for all of their support at all of our athletic events throughout the year! You guys make the events exciting and fun and we are so grateful for your presence at each event! Thank you for all that you do for our school!