Announcements – 22 April, 2015

Frank+Barton+%2810%29+sits+in+Mrs.+Rockenbachs+advisory.+Lately%2C+Mrs.+Rockenbachs+classroom+has+resembled+Mr.+Browns%2C+as+the+desks+have+been+in+a+different+arrangement+almost+every+day.+

Frank Barton (10) sits in Mrs. Rockenbach’s advisory. Lately, Mrs. Rockenbach’s classroom has resembled Mr. Brown’s, as the desks have been in a different arrangement almost every day.

Lily Reavis, Senior Writer

Activity Announcements:

APPLICATIONS FOR MASS MEDIA ARE NOW AVAILABLE. DEADLINE IS APRIL 29. PICK UP AN APPLICATION PACKET FROM MR. HILT or MR. ROBERSON.

MSHS will host the TriPeaks Art Show this year.  Show will be open for viewing from Mon, April 20 through Fri., April 24 from 9am -4pm.

Attention Manitou: Peace Jam will be collecting several items to help support Sole Hope. The class that contributes the most items will be able to select a chosen teacher to pie in the face at the end of the year assembly.  Please bring the following items to the peace jam table before school and during lunch: Small Men’s clothing (including jeans no larger than size 30)*, Boys clothing for ages 2-11, socks , underwear , toothbrushes, toothpaste, bar soap, lotion, Bandaids, Cotton Balls.

Are you interested in running? Join us for a short run every Tuesday and Thursdayafter school to get in shape, starting May 5th. We will meet outside of the Commons at 3:25 p.m.

The deadline to get prom tickets and turn in your guest pass is today by 3pm….don’t delay!

Students! The dodgeball tournament is TONIGHT at 6pm in the new gym. There are only 3 teams signed up as of now and we need more. Go to Mrs. Stoneback’s room to get a sign up sheet before lunch.

Did you hear this? There is an After Prom! After Prom is at Trampoline World and everyone is invited – whether you go to prom or not! $10.00 at the door but you must a sign a waiver before going. Check your email – the waiver link will be in your email.

Today’s Activity/Athletic Announcements:

3/5 p.m. –  Baseball @ Home vs CSCS

3:30 p.m. –  Golf @ Valley High

Congratulations to our Girls Soccer team on their huge win over CSCS last night. Way to go ladies.

Also, congratulations to our Girls Golf team on their win last night. Super proud of you girls!

COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS:

And this past weekend’s Happy Birthday wishes go out to: VJ Lewis

And today’s act of kindness is: Say something positive to someone in a sport or activity.