Announcements – November 7, 2016

Maddie Kelly, Reporter

GOOD MORNING MANITOU SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL

ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7

Activity Announcements:

Reminder to all boys going out for basketball that your pass to practice must be in by this Friday!

The Knowledge Bowl team was in the top room most of the day during the competition at Vista Ridge.  They placed 5th overall.  Way to go!

Attention Thespians! Congratulations to the cast of “Radium Girls” and “The Real Inspector Hound” for putting on an amazing show last Friday and Saturday! Be sure to come to Mustang Thespian Society’s meeting today, after school, where we’ll be doing improv and recruiting improv actors for coffee house. Coffee house is this Friday from 6:30 to 8 in the media center.

Wrestlers pre-season work out are M-thursd from 3:45-5:00. First day of practice is This friday! Make sure you have your physicals, etc. in. See Mr. Bonner for detail!

Today’s Activity/Athletic Announcements:

All Day Tri Peaks League Band Try Outs

COUNSELING ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Great job on checking your emails. Keep up the good work and check your school emails daily!

Octobers Mustang of the Month Awards go to: Kaitlyn Deem (12th Grade) – nominated by Mr. Bonner Kaitlyn volunteers and is always helping other students in class! And… Abriquella Beebe (10th Grade)- Nominated by Mrs. Robinson Abby routinely focuses on producing quality work and gives compliments to classmates with sincerity! Please go to the counseling office today to receive your gift card!